1. Weigh out 21 grams of coffee.
2. Use a bit of hot water to rinse your paper filter and heat your dripper & decanter.
3. Grind the coffee medium-fine (texture of table salt) and dump into your pre-rinsed filter.
4. Start your timer and begin adding water until the grounds are fully saturated.
5. Let your coffee "bloom" for 30 seconds.
6. Slowly add more water, pouring with your kettle in a small, circular pattern.
7. Continue pouring until your scale reads 340g around the 2:00 mark, then let it drip through.
8. Serve, and enjoy!