1. Weigh out 10 grams of coffee and heat your water to 200F.
2. Take the plunger and pull it back to the #4 mark, unscrew the cap and set the Aeropress down so that the #1 mark is at the top.
3. Grind coffee fine (texture of table salt) and pour into the Aeropress. Claire is using the funnel to cleanly pour the grounds into her Aeropress.
4. Place the Aeropress on the scale, and zero out the scale. Begin adding water.
5. Slowly fill with water up to the top.
6. Make sure the grounds are evenly saturated, stirring if necessary.
7. Insert the paper filter into the cap, and rinse with hot water.
8. Screw on the cap & flip the Aeropress over onto your cup.
9. Start plunging until you hear a hissing sound. Serve, and enjoy!